Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lawnmower Training

We spent the day Saturday at my grandparents' house helping them with their yard work....well Ryan & Luke worked in the yard while I visited with my grandparents in the cool air conditioned house.
Luke kept watching Ryan from the window shouting "Da-dee", Da-dee", so Ryan decided to give him his first lawn mowing lesson. Luke wasn't too sure about it at first, but he got the hang of it after a while.

"Son, nothing runs like a Deere"

He couldn't take his eye of the mower to wave to mommy

2 comments:

The Dyer Family said...

about the hat....one if my former students gave it to me. her mother is an airline pilot, and she got it in peru!

kpmantooth said...

Honestly...this terrifies me. Lawnmowers and kids...one of my freak-out worry areas. They are pretty cute though. :)