Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation in T-Town

On Saturday my sister, Kathleen, graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Elementary Education. We are very proud of her, she worked really hard, made good grades, and all of her students loved her! We spent the day in T-town going to the graduation, and then back to her house for a graduation party. Here's a few pictures from our day:

Kathleen getting her diploma, you have to squint to see her!

With the graduate... I had a terrible cold this weekend, so I look pretty rough.

Kathleen & my parents

This is the only time you'll see Luke in a Crimson Tide jersey




5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a good pic of Aunt Kat and Luke! And i gave that tie to dad so i was there in spirit! By the way, thanks for the cold...

Rachel said...

Congrats, Kathleen! Great pics!

And what a GREAT sport you are to allow Luke to wear a Crimson jersey for her graduation! It wouldn't matter if I were graduating from Auburn - Chris would NEVER allow any child of his to wear an orange jersey :)

The Murphrees said...

Hey, I am so glad you commented on my blog. I didnt realize you had one. I will add you to my list. How are things going? Will you email me your address? I have a shower in AU towards the end of June. I miss you guys!
laura.murphree@gmail.com

Kathleen said...

awe :) i had so much fun with yall!!!! thanks for coming and putting my sweet nephew in a tide jersey!!! love you!!!

Sarah Armstrong said...

Ok...Kentucky blue I can handle. But an Alabama jersey!!??