Sunday, September 27, 2009

Out of Hibernation...Maybe

I feel like I've been hibernating from the blog world over the past few weeks.
We're still in the middle of moving, renovating, painting, rearranging, and taking care of babies (one of whom is sick at the moment).
I still don't have enough time to post about what's been going on with us over the past couple of weeks, so I'll just leave you with a few pictures of the babies.

Aubrey's 1st football season

Learning to say, "War Eagle!"
Watchin' the Tigers play

Touchdown!

Luke has had a fever all weekend and when he's not following me around whining,
this is what he's been doing
he looks so pitiful, doesn't he?

Apparently when you're sick, you like to fall asleep shirtless in a lazy boy chair with your fly unzipped and your hands resting in your pants

He's all boy, or should I say all man!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness i want that last pic of Luke, SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! I love and miss yall so much! Cant believe how big Aubrey's getting!

John and Brooke said...

I have been thinking about yall and wondering how the move is going. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I can always take a kid off your hands. Not sure if I could handle both with Will too :) That might be interesting!!!

Kathleen said...

oh my gosh that picture of luke is HILARIOUS! definitely all boy right there! cant wait to see yall again, love you!

Rachel said...

That last picture is PRICELESS. You need to print that one, save it somewhere special, and be ready to pull it out to show any potential girlfriends, with the caption under it, "This is what you have to look forward to."

:)

kpmantooth said...

Oh...the last picture. I don't have the words...so funny.