Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 x 8

I've been tagged!!

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Date night with Ryan
2. Meeting Aubrey
3. Looking for a new house
4. Hearing new words from Luke everyday
5. Not being pregnant
6. Watching Luke & Parker play together
7. Spending the rest of the week w/ Holly & Parker
8. Sleep

Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to lunch at Baha Burger with Ryan
2. Went to the Doctor
3. Scheduled an induction date
4. Got remainder of baby stuff out of boxes
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Blogged
7. Read blogs
8. Ate a Klondike Heath bar...yummy!

Things I wish I could do:
1. Take Luke to fun, summer outside activities w/o dying of heat exhaustion (b/c of pregnancy)
2. Sleep on my stomach
3. Be more experimental in my cooking
4. Sew
5. Cross Stitch
6. Go for a boat ride
7. Lay out in the sun/get a tan
8. Go to the beach

Shows I watch:
1. 18 Kids & Counting
2. Rachael Ray
3. Regis & Kelly
4. American Idol
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Celebrity Apprentice
7. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
8. Sports-baseball, football, college basketball

Favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Lasagna
3. Salad
4. Shrimp
5. Baked Potatoes
6. Cheesecake
7. Mezzaluna from Carrabba's
8. Spinach Con Queso dip from J. Alexander's

Places I've traveled:
1. Rome-Italy
2. Capri-Italy
3. Venice-Italy
4. England
5. New York City
6. Los Angeles
7. San Diego
8. Houston

I'd like to travel:
1. Italy (again)
2. France
3. Spain
4. Alaska
5. Prince Edward Island
6. Boston
7. Chicago
8. Jackson Hole

People I tag:
1. Rachel
2. Christie J.
3. Emily E.
4. Laura M.
5. Blakely S.
6. Amy K.
7. Katie D.
8. Jenny F.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Christen. Please don't hate me if I don't get around to doing this. I will try. Reading your food list made me hungry.
As far as my kids outfits go, it was totally unplanned. My Mom found Emmett's months ago in Dothan on a good sale. Then about a month ago we went shopping at Eastchase and once again my mom (Nana) bought EK a 'nice' outfit from Strausburg(sp?) children's clothing store. They have beautiful stuff. Anyway when I was getting them ready for church the other morning, I realized that these outfits would go together. So no planning involved in the purchases. I will probably never be so fortunate again. It is always good to let a nana loose and see what she buys. Her's a good Nana.