Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Photo Shoot

This is what happens when you try to get a nice Valentine picture of a 2 year old and a 7 month old.

First we have to make sure our bow is in the proper place
Then we get distracted with our car

Next hunger pains set in and we need to snack on our car
Sometime in the middle of the pictures,
we decided it's time to undress

Then Aubrey decided to play some games with her brother.

First she pulled his hair,
which she thought was quite hilarious

then she picked his nose

Finally I got a semi-decent picture of both of them

Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

its 1:25am and im in the library, maybe im just delirious but a tear really just rolled down my cheek. Those pics are so sweet, give them lots of kisses for Aunt Anna this week!

MamaHen said...

I think the last picture is just perfect! Look at those smiles and dimples!

Jaci Spain said...

LOVE IT:)

Cassie said...

CUTE! That last one is just adorable but I like the one with her poking him in the mouth too LOL

kpmantooth said...

Precious!!!

Kathleen said...

aweeeee how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

These pictures are absolutely precious!! So sweet.

Rachel said...

Awesome!! taking pictures of two kids is impossible without a progression to go with it. I love it!! And the last pic is priceless!!

Brent, Kerri, Mason, and Sadie said...

I love your attitude with these two! I get so stressed so fast with my little ones and try to keep positive, but I think the stress of daddy being gone and living back at home for the duration gets to me! Great job :) and the last pic is really cute, too! the comments before make it seem like they were just what you were looking for.