Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

My sister called me earlier today saying she was waiting on Flashback Friday, and I had totally forgotten that today was Friday. So today's post will be short and sweet.

February is my favorite month of the year for two reasons: one, my birthday is the 22nd and two, Valentine's Day is the 14th...that means 2 gifts and 2 nice dinners within a week of each other ;)

Here's what Luke was up to last February.

One of my favorite things Luke wore when he was an infant was these tennis shoe socks, they were so cute...too bad his feet were so big, he grew out of them after a few months

Look at those cheeks...I think he was storing up nuts for the winter :)

Luke's 1st Valentine's Day

Taking a nap in mommy & daddy's bed

All dressed up for mommy's birthday dinner at our favorite French restaurant in Marietta

Gettin' ready for Spring Training

6 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute. I love the second photo his express is so cute.

Unknown said...

I love my little baseball player :)

Rachel said...

TOO cute! I love the last picture!

Muthering Heights said...

He is/was such a CUTIE!

The Murphrees said...

WOW! He looks so much like you. What a cutie!

The Dyer Family said...

yeah - those sock say 0-12 months. ha!!! 12 months???? that be crazy talk, yo....
love that little luke. they grow up too fast!!!