Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Scavenger

We have a new nickname for Aubrey: the scavenger.

When she's done eating (or I make her get down from the table because she would sit and eat all day long if I let her), she will go to whoever is still eating
and beg for food from them.

Aubrey could care less who's food it is,
she just wants to eat.

Case and point:

Sunday we were having a cookout
at Ryan's parents' house; Aubrey had fruit, crackers,
corn, and chips, more than enough for a 14 month old,
so I let her down and go fix my plate.

A few minutes later, I find this
She went and found Uncle Dave who was still eating
and begged him for some more corn

And she was very pleased that he obliged
So, if you're ever around Aubrey during mealtime
and you don't want to share,
make sure you finish before she does!


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

bahaha love this! soo true!!!

MamaHen said...

Such sweet pictures. Her hair has grown so much!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, my son does that too!

Rachel said...

That's awesome! She's learning early how to get exactly what she wants :)