Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Cards

Luke & I went to Rachel's today to make Father's Day cards with the mom's group at our church. I have always loved crafts, probably because growing up my mom always had my sisters & I doing craft projects.
I had very low expectations for Luke's involvement in the card making, but to my surprise he participated very well. I picked out things to put on the foam card, and Luke would stick them on the card. We spent a good 45 minutes creating cards for daddy, papa, & bigg daddy...I could have continued crafting for several more hours, but Luke was loosing interest.

Making Daddy's Card, we had to put a "pish" (fish) & "ba-bal" (basketball) on daddy's

Luke's favorite thing to do was take all the foam stickers out of the cup then put them back in.

The whole gang
The finished products
All this crafting wears me out...he fell asleep in the middle of eating his pretzels, his hand is still on the snack cup

4 comments:

The Murphrees said...

The cards look so good. Crafts are so much fun! Good luck tomorrow! I will be praying for all of you.

Kathleen said...

how cute!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad y'all came! It was good to see you one more time before you enter the baby cave. We'll be praying for y'all tomorrow, and I'll be expecting a text!! :)

Cassie said...

Well that looks like fun! Those cards are great.